Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Experience the Life of the City with Moon Travel Guides!
Baroque palaces and energetic streets, old-school taqueras and contemporary art: explore the contrasts of this beguiling metropolis with Moon Mexico City.
- Experience the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity with color-coded maps, or follow a self-guided walk through Mexico City's most interesting neighborhoods
- See the Sights: Wander the ruins of Tenochtitln at the Museo del Templo Mayor or visit Frida Khalo's home. Explore the color and bustle of Mercado de la Merced, admire Mexico City's sleek contemporary art museum, or venture into the past at the National Museum of Anthropology
- Get a Taste of the City: Sample your way through charming cantinas and cutting-edge cuisine, before polishing it off with traditional pulque
- Bars and Nightlife: A dazzling array of traditional dance halls, chic nightclubs, and hip mescal-centric hideaways means that Mexico City parties well after the sun goes down
- Trusted Advice: Julie Meade spent 10 years living in Mexico, and shares her cultural and artistic expertise on her beloved city
- Itineraries and Day Trips: Head out to Cuernavaca, Puebla, or the ancient pyramid ruins of Teotihuacn, or follow itineraries ranging from family-friendly tours to a lazy market Saturday, all accessible by bus, train, or public transit
- Full-color photos and detailed maps so you can explore on your own
- Handy Tools: Background information on the landscape, history, and culture of Mexico City, plus an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go, packaged in a book light enough to toss in your bag
Looking to experience more world-class cities? Try Moon Buenos Aires. Exploring more of Mexico? Check out Moon San Miguel de Allende or Moon Yucatn Peninsula.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION