Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Every church has one: the song list. A typical church's master song list is often a monster list. It contains hundreds of songs: the songs the church currently sings, used to sing, and a bunch they've forgotten.
The SongCycle: How to Simplify Worship Planning and Re-engage your Church helps you turn your overgrown song list into an efficient, effective tool that serves you, your team and your church. Check out how The SongCycle can help not only your worship ministry but also your whole church:
- Introduce new songs in a way that stick with your team and your congregation.
- Get more life and impact out of your songs by having an intentional system to rotate songs.
- Gain more time by streamlining your planning process.
- Make more room for great songs by knowing when to retire songs that no longer resonate with your church.
- Create more consistency from Sunday to Sunday, especially when your church uses multiple leaders and teams.
- Give your team a chance to truly learn the songs they are leading. The extra confidence and freedom will help them model worship like never before.
- Help your congregation engage in worship by limiting your active song catalog. The better they know the songs, the better they can engage.
The SongCycle is for busy worship leaders:
- It's got short chapters that you can easily reference as you need them.
- It has a Quick Start Guide for you leaders who don't want to read the whole book.
You'll also get access to the The SongCycle Workbook, a $29 value. The workbook contains worksheets and tips for creating your own SongCycle.
The SongCycle can work for traditional churches and contemporary churches, small churches and mammoth churches, and churches with multiple full-time worship staff and those that are led by one volunteer.
Your song list is a huge part of your church's language of worship, as well as a teacher of doctrine and theology. You need a system to make your song list the best it can be. The SongCycle will walk you step-by-step as you create and refine a life-giving song list.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION