Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This book contains extra large Japanese Puzzles presenting national symbols created by LOGI, a leading Polish puzzle publisher.
Inside you will find 20 beautiful puzzles with unique solutions, of every difficulty level, easy, medium and hard.
Size of the puzzles - from 40x60 to 60x85.
*** *** ***
The squares in our XXL books are not very big. We would love to make bigger squares but this size of book is the biggest that Amazon can offer. One of the solutions is to make a copy of each puzzle on a Xero so that each puzzle will be twice as big as they are in the book.
*** *** ***
Japanese Puzzles are a kind of very addictive logic puzzles, in which you have to paint some fields following the numbers and you will see that the fields will form an image!
10 reasons why you will love LOGI puzzles :)
- LOGI puzzles always have unique solutions - algorithms are written by experts, you can be sure that puzzles have only one solution!
- LOGI puzzles can be solved using logic thinking - you don't have to guess the next step, it's only logic!
- LOGI puzzles are prepared by professional graphic designers - you always know what is in the picture!
- LOGI gives you clear solving rules - you can easily understand the rules!
- Five difficulty levels - level 1 is really easy and level 5 is really difficult!
- On last pages we publish solutions, which are really big, readable and every solution has a tittle!
- No repeating puzzles - this issue contains 22 different and unique LOGI puzzles!
- You won't find LOGI puzzles in any other magazine around the world - puzzles come from our magazines published only in Poland!
- LOGI puzzles are published in Poland since 2004 - we know well what puzzlers like!
- If u still can't solve a puzzle - check our website for online tutorials!
The person who takes care of Logi's high quality is Urszula Marciniak - the founder of Logi. Mathematician, photographer, a puzzle fan!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION