By combining ICD-9-CM information, this convenient book provides the latest coding references essential for medical billing in an easy-to-use format. 2007 updates to the HCPCS codes are also available on a companion website.
- All three volumes of the 2007 ICD-9-CM (International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification) in one convenient book.
- The latest Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, with current coding rules.
- An at-a-glance list of all new, revised, and deleted codes and modifiers in the front of the book to highlight this year's changes.
- Distinctive symbols to clearly identify all new and revised codes.
- Illustrations and photographs to clarify important coding criteria for various diseases and conditions.
- Disease explanations to insure that you have the correct code.
- A companion website with access to the 2007 HCPCS code updates in a printable format plus links to other coding sites, tips, and news.
- Sample coding cases online, to help you practice your coding skills.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION