Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
PHR Exam Prep Second Edition
Professional in Human Resources
Cathy Lee Gibson, SPHR, MBA
COMPREHENSIVESucceed with comprehensive learning and practice tests
- Prepare with a comprehensive practice test
- Analyze your test readiness and identify areas for further study with practice questions on each exam topic
- Learn important test-taking strategies to maximize your score and diminish your anxiety
- Score Higher on the PHR Exam!
We provide you with the proven study tools and expert insight that will help you score higher on your exam.
- Focused exercises throughout the chapters reinforce your knowledge of test topics by allowing you to apply what you are learning.
- Practice questions include detailed explanations of the answers so you can learn the material by understanding why an answer is correct.
- Comprehensive discussion of all subject areas covered by the PHR.
- A full-length practice test enables you to time yourself under exam circumstances so you know exactly what to expect on test day and can identify any areas in which you are struggling before you take the real exam.
This book is an excellent resource for preparing for the PHR exam. I would not count on using it exclusively, but when combined with other available resources, it has much to offer in exam preparation. Not only does the book provide a great deal of human resources information, it also provides tips for studying and preparing, as well as many practice questions to let you know where you need extra effort. I know this book helped me in passing my exam.
J. Thompson, Longview, WA
The CD features an innovative test engine powered by MeasureUp, giving you an effective tool to assess your readiness for the exam. Key features include
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Covers all PHR exam topics
Written by a Leading PHR Expert!
Cathy Lee Gibson (SPHR) is the Director of Human Resource Management Programs at Cornell Universitys School of Industrial and Labor Relations in New York City. Cathy has more than 20 years of progressively responsible generalist, specialist, and management experience in the field of human resources and has worked at small and large organizations, in educational settings and in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors.
Cathy leads professional development programs for managers and human resources professionals on interviewing and performance managementand how to ensure that those functions have a more strategic impact on organizations.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION