- The only text to cover lung function assessment from first principles including methodology, reference values and interpretation
- New for this edition:
- More illustrations to convey concepts clearly to the busy physician
- Text completely re-written in a contemporary style: includes user-friendly equations and more diagrams
- New material covering the latest advances in the treatment of lung function, including more on sleep-related disorders, a stronger clinical and practical bias and more on new techniques and equipment
- Uses the standard Vancouver referencing system
What the experts say:
I have always considered Dr Cotes' book the most authoritative book published on lung function. It is also the most comprehensive.
Dr Robert Crapo, Pulmonary Division, LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, USA
I think I can fairly speak on behalf of staff in lung function departments the length and breadth of the country - that a sixth edition of Cotes would be gratefully received.
Dr Brendan Cooper, Clinical Respiratory Scientist, Nottingham City Hospital
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION