Insect Sampling in Forest Ecosystems highlights the problems faced by entomologists working in forest ecosystems.
- Insects play a major part in all aspects of ecology
- Brings together the methodology needed to investigate insects through the various strata of the forest canopy
- Covers techniques associated with various specialised groups of forest insects
- Each chapter is backed up by a sound approach to experimental design and data analysis
- Essential reading for advanced students and researchers as well as teachers
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION