The 11th Hour Series is designed to be used when a textbook doesn''t make sense, when the course content is tough, or when you just want a better grade in the course. The authors cut through the fluff, get to what you need to know, and then help you understand it.
- Clinical correlations or everyday applications include examples from the real world to help students understand key concepts more readily.
- Dedicated web page, there 24 hours a day, will give extra help, tips, warnings of trouble spots, extra visuals and more.
- A quick check on what background students will need to apply helps equip them to conquer a topic.
- The most important information is highlighted and explained, showing the big picture and eliminating the guesswork.
- After every topic and every chapter, lots of opportunity for drill is provided in every format, multiple choice, true/false, short answer, essay.
- An easy trouble spot identifier demonstrates which areas need to be reinforced and where to find information on them.
- Practice midterms and finals prep them for the real thing.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION