This is the leading textbook of general ecology, with an unsurpassed world-wide reputation. While maintaining the basic structure of previous editions, this third edition is extensively rewritten to produce a forward-looking teaching resource that will lead the field to the end of the decade.
- Largely rewritten and fully updated.
- Maintains the balance between plant and animal ecology.
- Greatly expanded coverage of applied ecology.
- New chapter on conservation and sustainability.
- Completely new two colour artwork.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION