Personal Identity brings together the most important readings on personal identity theory.
- Brings together 13 of the most important readings on personal identity theory.
- Includes a detailed introductory historical essay, tracing the origins of personal identity theory.
- Features essays by David Lewis, Bernard Williams, Derek Parfit, and Robert Nozick.
- Describes the revolutionary shift from the internal relations view of personal identity to the external relations view.
- Includes a discussion on the controversial topic of animalism.
- Collectively offers a comprehensive introduction to the field.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION