This volume provides an authoritative survey of all the major theories of infant development.
- An authoritative survey of major theoretical issues in infant development.
- Written by leading scholars in the field of infancy.
- Each chapter either presents a distinct theoretical approach to infant development or reviews contrasting theories in a specific subfield.
- Pays particular attention to current theoretical controversies.
- Contributors include Eugene Goldfield, Andy Meltzoff, Marinus van Ijzendoorn, Mark Johnson and Annette Karmiloff-Smith, among others.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION