Middle English is a student guide to the most influential critical writing on Middle English literature.
- A student guide to the most influential critical writing on Middle English literature.
- Brings together extracts from some of the major authorities in the field.
- Introduces readers to different critical approaches to key Middle English texts.
- Treats a wide range of Middle English texts, including The Owl and the Nightingale, The Canterbury Tales and Morte dArthur.
- Organized around key critical concerns, such as authorship, genre, and textual form.
- Each critical concern can be used as the basis for one weeks work in a semester-long course.
- Enables readers to forge new connections between different approaches.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION