The third edition of this comprehensive introduction to cross-cultural management has been extensively revised and updated to include new material on globalization and localization, strategic management, and the knowledge company.
- The text has been restructured to look initially at culture as one factor influencing the structures and systems of a company, and then at how these internal arrangements influence international and strategic management.
- A chapter on dissertation and project writing has been added to make the text even more useful to students.
- Written by an author with a truly international perspective, having gained both teaching and management experience in the US, UK and Asia.
- Examples are drawn from a wide variety of international sources from the US, Europe and Southeast Asia.
The text is also supported by a lecturer resource site at www.blackwellpublishing.com/mead featuring:
- password protected instructor notes on chapters - including exam questions, and
- downloadable PowerPoint slides
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION