In a clear and concise form, this text explains the basics of investing online, highlighting what investors should know before, during, and after they invest. The text covers information needed for the entire process of investing online, including dealing with brokers online, analyzing and determining the value of investments, and managing an investment portfolio. Accessible to a broad audience, this text is ideal for course use, as well as for investment professionals interested in investing online.
- Explores getting started online, analyzing different securities, and making investment decisions.
- Explains what investors should know before, during, and after investing.
- Includes a directory of websites useful for investors.
- Highlights main points with end-of-chapter questions and 'Investor Insight' boxes.
- Written in an engaging style and accessible to a broad audience.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION