This is the state-of-the-art, international handbook for a field of inquiry that is still emergent and yet occupies a central position in contemporary management and organization theory. Marjorie Lyles at the University of Indiana and Mark Easterby-Smith at Lancaster University, UK, draw together analyses and critical commentary from the leading experts on organizational learning and knowledge management around the world. Links are made to existing bodies of theory in the root disciplines of economics, psychology and social theory, while the challenging implications for research and future paths of inquiry are outlined and discussed.
- The definitive up-to-date guide to the field.
- Original contributions by the leading scholars of Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management world-wide.
- Editors internationally recognised authorities.
- Handbook shows links between 'knowledge' and 'learning' literatures.
- Indicates paths for future research and inquiry.
- 'Must Have' reference source for all scholars in this field.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION