Images of Strategy develops an innovative and multi-faceted approach to strategic management which will enable students to use and develop interesting and wide-ranging applications alongside some of the latest ideas and analysis.
- An innovative and multi-functional approach to strategic management.
- Approaches strategy from different viewpoints: functional, eg technology and systems management, marketing, accounting and HRM, and analytical, eg organization theory, game theory and knowledge management
- Helps students to analyse, integrate and apply the many competing functional elements of strategic choice in today's world.
- Includes case examples to illustrate the chapters.
- Provides further reading sections and student questions
- Written by a team of top management scholars with many years of successful MBA teaching experience.
Further lecturer resources and links, including case analyses and Power Point slides, are available at www.blackwellpublishing.com/cummings
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION