Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Thisreader is designed for higher education programs and for institutions with planning and/or institutional research offices or staff that have a need for professional training and development.
The articles in the reader were selected from a diverse range of sources that represent a wealth of well-know and respected scholars and practitioners in the field. Most of the selections were chosen for their significance as research based, conceptual or synthesis literature. The reader's editors have provided a well-rounded coverage which reflects the broad current models and approaches to planning and the roles of institutional research. In addition, an extensive and up-to-date Other Resources section includes Related Higher Education Reference Books and Related Publication, as well as descriptions of relevant Data Base Resources, Periodic Data Reports, and Related Professional Associations.
- Offers comprehensive coverage in the field of planning and institutional research
- Addresses significant and substantive issues
- Presents a well-focused overview on planning and instructional research in the introduction
- Contains useful selections for in-service and professional development
- Selections were chosen through an extensive literature search and review - primarily from higher education literature
- Provides extensive information on other related resources
- Includes a special section on Using the Internet
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION