Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Deals with photonics in free space and special media such as anisotropic crystals.
* Covers all important topics from Fourier optics, such as the properties of lenses, optical image processing, and holography to the Gaussian beam, light propagation in anisotropic media, external field effects, polarization of light and its major applications.
* The book is self-contained and is suitable as a textbook for a two-semester course.
* Provides a particularly good discussion of the electromagnetics of light in bounded media.
* Only book that treats the two complementary topics, fiber and integrated optics.
* Careful and thorough presentation of the topics that makes it well suited for courses and self study.
* Includes numerous figures, problems and worked-out solutions.
* Heavily illustrated with over 400 figures specially formatted to aid in comprehension.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION