Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
An Introduction to Bond Markets introduces novices to bonds, notes, derivatives and other instruments used in the world's largest markets. Readers will learn how these products are traded and quoted in the financial markets. This comprehensive guide bridges the gap between academic texts that are often too theoretical, and the more technical practitioner's works. Key features include:
* Introductory sections defining terms and giving background to theories
* Examples and calculations of various types of bond market instruments
* Summaries and overviews at the end of each chapter recapitulating key points and definitions
* Quick quiz questions and answers to reinforce learning
* Further resources which point to other books, articles and internet tools to widen readers' comprehension and entrench their foundation in the subject.
Each book in the series is supported by the Wiley-Reuters Financial Training web site (www.wiley-rft.reuters.com). This regularly updated site offers a range of screens taken directly from the Reuters terminal, information on professional exams, web links to key institutional finance web sites and much more. Endorsed by the ISMA Center - the Business School for Financial Markets at the University of Reading, UK, this book will be of particular interest to novice traders, investors and trainers in financial institutions looking for a key introductory text. Key concepts are illustrated with excellent real world examples, exercises and screen dumps while still recognising that most readers will not trade bonds or become pricing technicians.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION