Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The Reuters Financial Training Series An Introduction to the Commodities, Energy and Transport Markets An Introduction to the Commodities, Energy and Transport Markets takes readers through the basics of these closely related and increasingly popular markets. This book sets out some of the important aspects of market operations and discusses the great variety of both OTC and exchange traded instruments currently in use. Readers are also shown how trading takes place and how the markets are regulated. Key features include:
* Introductory sections giving the historical origins and characteristics of the commodities, energy and transport markets
* Classification of market instruments and specimen contract specifications
* Summaries and overviews at the end of each chapter recapitulating key points and defoliations
* Quick quiz questions and answers to reinforce learning
* Further resources which point to other books, articles and internet tools to widen readers' comprehension and entrench their foundation in the subject.
Each book in the series is supported by the Wiley-Reuters Financial Training web site (www.wiley-rft.reuters.com). This regularly updated site offers a range of screens taken directly from the Reuters terminal, information on professional exams, web links to key institutional finance web sites and much more. This book will be of particular interest to novice traders, investors and trainers in financial institutions looking for a key introductory text. Key concepts are illustrated with excellent real world examples, exercises and screen dumps to give readers a working knowledge of the markets.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION