Your digital camera is the perfect travel companion. You don't need to pack extra film, worry about airport scanners, budget for processing costs, or wait until you get home to learn whether you got that once-in-a-lifetime shot. Tuck this book in beside your Frommer's(r) travel guide and you'll have everything you need for fantastic photos-how to watch for the right opportunity, compose the picture, work with lighting-even how to edit and upload from the road.
* Learn what you must take along and which accessories are nice to have
* Capture the soul of a city, its people, and its sights
* Include fellow travelers without shooting stereotypes
* Take great shots even where flash is prohibited or your light sources are limited
* Explore scenarios and expert tips for photographing scenery, wildlife, events, exhibits, and much more
* Post your photos on the Web before you get home
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION