- A completely updated, expanded edition of a longstanding and influential text on chemical thermodynamics
- Covers the logical foundations and interrelationships of thermodynamics and their application to problems that are commonly encountered by the chemist.
- Explanations of abstract concepts in a clear and simple, yet still rigorous fashion
- Logical arrangement of the material to facilitate learning, including worked out examples.
- Computational techniques, graphical, numerical, and analytical, are described fully and are used frequently, both in illustrative and in assigned problems.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION