Time is money.
You don't make a living sitting at the computer.
When digital technology costs you time, it costs you money. The secret is a streamlined, logical workflow, and that's what fellow digital photographers Ken Milburn and Doug Sahlin are about to give you. By editing images without destroying the original, storing them for easy access, taking advantage of Camera Raw and the Adobe Bridge, and using the hundreds of other tips in this book, you'll be able to spend less time before the monitor and more behind the lens.
* Configure Camera Raw and Adobe Bridge and use them to expedite the editing process
* Discover efficient ways to download and organize images after a shoot
* Prepare images for client review using layer comps and present them as a PDF slideshow or in a Web gallery
* Use the right tools to create selections for localized editing
* Focus on the retouching techniques that work best for your subjects
* Take advantage of Photoshop's tools for different methods of output
* Create actions and scripts to automate your workflow
Learn how to use adjustment layers to edit your images non-destructively
Learn how to streamline your workflow in Camera Raw
Learn how to optimize your images for print and the Web
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION