Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Known for its exceptionally readable approach, Engineering Fluid Mechanics carefully guides you from fundamental fluid mechanics concepts to real-world engineering applications. It fosters a strong conceptual understanding of fluid flow phenomena through lucid physical descriptions, photographs, clear illustrations, and fully worked example problems. With the help of over 1,100 problems, you will also gain the opportunity to apply fluid mechanics principles.
The Eighth Edition:
- Brings key concepts to life through a new Web-based interactive tutorial that provides step-by-step solutions and interactive animations.
- Presents a smoother transition from the principles of flow acceleration and the Bernoulli equation to the control volume and continuity equations.
- Incorporates new animations to illustrate pathline, streakline, and streamline concepts, rotationality, separation, and cavitation.
- Follows a physical/visual approach to help you gain an intuitive understanding of the principles of fluid dynamics.
- Applies theoretical principles in practical designs to help develop your engineering creativity.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION