Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design, has long been hailed for its clear and simple presentation of the principles and basic tools required to design typical digital systems such as microcomputers. In this Fifth Edition, the author focuses on computer design at three levels: the device level, the logic level, and the system level. Basic topics are covered, such as number systems and Boolean algebra, combinational and sequential logic design, as well as more advanced subjects such as assembly language programming and microprocessor-based system design. Numerous examples are provided throughout the text.
- Digital circuits at the gate and flip-flop levels
- Analysis and design of combinational and sequential circuits
- Microcomputer organization, architecture, and programming concepts
- Design of computer instruction sets, CPU, memory, and I/O
- System design features associated with popular microprocessors from Intel and Motorola
- Future plans in microprocessor development
- An instructor's manual, available upon request
Fundamentals of Digital Logic and Microcomputer Design is an essential reference that will provide you with the fundamental tools you need to design typical digital systems.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION