Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Brink's Modern Internal Auditing, Sixth Edition is a comprehensive resource and reference book on the changing world of internal auditing, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance issues.
* Sixth edition of a very well respectede auditing resource.
* Provides an overview of the role and responsibilities of the internal auditor.
* Includes discussion of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the impact it has on auditing (particualry concerning controls).
* Provides expanded coverage of fraud and business ethics.
* Includes guidance on reporting results effectively.
* Provides in-depth discussion of internal audit and corporate governance.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION