For more than 60 years, a must-have Reference for the Design and Construction Trades This Ninth Edition of one of the all-time bestselling books on architecture provides a clear, accessible presentation of the engineering information that is essential for architects and builders. It offers a concise understanding of the structural design process, including information on structural analysis, materials, and systems.
* Offers a highly readable and understandable approach to investigating and designing commonly used structures for ordinary buildings
* Provides essential formulas for the solution of structural problems
* Includes more than 200 simple, descriptive illustrations
* Features updated code and material information
* Covers wood, steel concrete, and masonry structures
An unparalleled resource for students and young professional in architecture, construction, and civil engineering, Simplified Engineering for Architects and Builders, Ninth Edition boils structural engineering down to its essential and provides the simple design solutions that are used for the vast majority of buildings.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION