DeCenzo and Robbins connect theory to applications, with:
- Concise, thorough coverage: Provides a practical look at the most critical issues in human resource management.
- The HRM Workshop: These end-of-chapter workshops promote analytical, diagnostic, team-building, investigative, and writing skills.
- Online HRM Experiences: 10 online, interactive scenarios allow you to experience the real world of human resource management.
- Examples and cases from real companies: Examine human resource issues at organizations such as the Major League Baseball Players Association, UPS, General Electric, OSHA, and more.
- Business Extra Select: Enables instructors to add copyright-cleared articles, cases, and readings from such leading business resources as INSEAD, Ivey and Harvard Business School Cases, Fortune, The Economist, The Wall Street Journal, and more.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION