Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Everything you need to know to get started. Franchising for Free If you've been considering buying a franchise business, but you're not sure where to begin, this book will get you started. Franchising For Free shows you how to secure the vital start-up financing you'll need to launch your franchise business and guides you through all the business, financial, and marketing aspects of establishing a successful franchise. Dennis L. Foster, a franchising expert and consultant, shows you how to get financing using six proven methods, and offers a model plan for financing a franchise operation with little or no cash investment. Foster also shows you how to identify the right opportunity based on your own personal credentials, the nature of the business, the market, and the financial outlook. You also get--
* Tips on packaging, presenting, and circulating the finished proposal
* Lists of names and addresses of financial sources
* Evaluations of the comparative advantages and drawbacks of getting funding from venture capitalists, SBA, SBIC, MESBIC, or independent investors
* A list of over 250 franchisors (with mailing addresses) who offer financial assistance
* Work sheets, charts, and numerous examples and case histories.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION