Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Because the edge you need begins with the space you occupy . . .The Office Interior Design Guide enables facilities professionals with little or no design experience to become knowledgeable, active partners with consultants and designers in developing efficient, flexible office spaces that work. It is also intended to serve as a general overview of the office environment for the design or engineering professional.
This practical book covers the entire planning and management process for both conventional and alternative officing, with important information on The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, indoor air quality, fire safety, and more. From building support systems to key elements of interior design, this comprehensive guide shows you how to:
* Create a strategic facilities plan
* Put together an effective in-house team
* Define project needs and objectives
* Build solid relationships with management, technical, and creative consultants
* Choose the right design firm
* Select appropriate facilities
* Develop an on-target schedule and budget
* Achieve adaptable, cost-effective design solutions.
Complete with sample letters for requesting proposals and qualifications, plus a detailed programming questionnaire to help you specify project requirements, The Office Interior Design Guide enables you to create hardworking environments equipped to handle today's business challenges and tomorrow's organizational needs.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION