Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
About This Book Software measurement is the religion of the 90's. But the literature on software metrics has been mired in academic irrelevance. Now this has changed. Making Software Measurement Work is a practice-based, superbly-real book on how to make measurement useful. Hetzel explains what to measure, how to measure it, and why. He substantiates this vital roadmap with knowledge gained in consulting with and surveying the work of real companies. Hetzel gives you:
* A practice-based, bottom-up approach.
* A comparative analysis of techniques, tools and processes.
* An emphasis on fundamentals and how to get started.
* A powerful, unbiased argument for using measurement.
* Excellent examples and sample measurements.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION