Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The evolution of portable communications applications has been facilitated largely by the development of reflective LCD technology. Offering a unique insight into state-of-the art display technologies, Reflective Liquid Crystal Displays covers the basic operations principles, exemplary device structures and fundamental material properties of device components.
Display engineers, scientists and technicians active in the field will welcome this unique resource, as will developers of a wide range of systems and applicaations. Graduate students and researchers will appreciated the introduction and technical insight into this exciting technology.
* Direct-view, projection and micro (virtual projection) reflective displays in the context of multi-media projectors, mobile internet and personal entertainment displays.
* Optimisation of critical display attributes: fast response time, low voltage operation and wide angle viewing.
* Description of the basic properties of liquid crystal materials and their incorporation into configurations for transmissive and reflective applications.
* Examination of the various operations modes enabling the reader to slect the appropriate display type to meet a variety of needs.
* Overview and comparison of the complete range of reflective display technologies, and reflective LCD effects.
The Society for Information Display (SID) is an international society which has the aim of encouraging the development of all aspects of the field of information display. Complementary to the aims of the society the Wiley-SID series is intended to explain the latest developments in information display technology at a professional level. The broad scope of the series addresses all facets of information displays from technical aspects through systems and prototypes to standards and ergonomics.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION