A truly groundbreaking volume, this fully revised and updated edition of Data Broadcasting presents an exhaustive overview of the specific data broadcasting and bordering technologies concerned. Answering a wealth of questions, it describes this new technology in detail, examining how it differs from established technologies, and for what means it can be used. It also analyses data broadcasting from the perspectives of both the medium and business.
* Features the latest developments in electronic media
* Discusses the major media opportunities of data broadcasting
* Shows how data broadcasting can overcome many notorious problems resulting from dense traffic on the Internet
* Considers the technical implications of data broadcasting over different network infrastructures
* Examines the process of developing and launching multimedia channels in a data broadcasting environment.
Essential, up to date coverage for executives and developers in the telecommunications, software, hardware and media industries of the main commercial, editorial and technical opportunities of data broadcasting.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION