Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Everything you need to create spectacular drawings, designs, and three-dimensional models using AutoCAD
At last, an AutoCAD handbook designed exclusively to address the special needs of mechanical engineers, designers, and CAD managers. You'll get detailed information on 3-D drawing techniques, networking AutoCAD, project management, creating custom menus, layering standards, prototype drawings, and much more.
You'll find out how to:
- Construct views and dimension objects
- Create and use layers
- Keep file sizes small so drawings remain easy to manipulate
- Check parts in drawings for clearance
- Create drawings for parts that will be made by injection molding
- Construct 3-D models using AutoCAD commands
- Display multiple, independently scaled, model views on a single plotted page
- Use Designer and AutoSurf applications to construct parametric solid and surface models of parts
Whether you're a mechanical engineer, a draftsman, a mechanical designer, or a CAD manager, this book will save you time and increase your productivity.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION