Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This book presents both the fundamentals concepts and latest achievements of a field that is growing in importance since it represents a possible solution for global energy problems. Itfocuses on anatomic-level understanding of heterogeneous catalysis involved in important energy conversion processes. Itpresents a concise picture for the entire area of heterogeneous catalysis with vision at the atomic- and nano- scales, from synthesis, ex-situ and in-situ characterization, catalytic activity and selectivity, to mechanistic understanding based on experimental exploration and theoretical simulation.
- Addresses heterogeneous catalysis, one of the crucial technologies employed within the chemical and energy industries
- Presents the recent advances in the synthesis and characterization of nanocatalysts as well as a mechanistic understanding of catalysis at atomic level for important processes of energy conversion
- Provides a foundation for the potential design of revolutionarily new technical catalysts and thus the further development of efficient technologies for the global energy economy
- Includes both theoretical studies and experimental exploration
- Is useful as both a textbook for graduate and undergraduate students and a reference book for scientists and engineers in chemistry, materials science, and chemical engineering
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION