Discover how you can make your employees more fulfilledand more successfulin their jobs
It is a simple fact of business life that any job, from investment banker to dishwasher, can become miserableand that even the most well-meaning manager can miss the causes. According to Patrick Lencioni, three underlying factors make a job miserableanonymity, irrelevance, and immeasurement. Based on Lencioni's The Truth About Employee Engagement model, the Managing for Employee Engagement Workshop will help managers understand the root causes of job misery and provides action items to develop an engaged workforce.
In this workshop, managers will:
- Examine the The Truth About Employee Engagement model and explore the effects of job misery on employees, managers, and organizations
- Use the feedback from a 180-degree assessment to identify your behaviors which may contribute to employee misery
- Learn simple yet powerful techniques for making your employees' jobs more fulfilling and more productive
This deluxe guide provides facilitators and trainers with everything needed to create a high-impact half-day or one-day workshop for managers on the topic of employee engagement. This comprehensive deluxe workshop package includes:
- Detailed instructions for preparing, delivering and following up a workshop
- A script for a half-day or one-day workshop
- Stories that highlight key aspects of the model
- Flash Drive with slides, sample agendas, video clips and other helpful tools.
- Frequently asked questions
- A poster illustrating the model
- Sample Self-Assessment
- DVD Presentation
- The Truth About Employee Engagement book
- Sample Participant Workbook*
*A Participant Workbook is required for all workshop attendees.
The Truth About Employee Engagement was originally published as The Three Signs of a Miserable Job.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION