The Trustworthy Leader
Based on years of research, The Trustworthy Leader Participant Workbook is designed to provide you with a set of powerful practices that will help you to examine, enhance and strengthen your trustworthy behavior.
This Workbook offers a hands-on resource based on the Virtuous Circle Model from Great Place to Work Institute that is outlined in the best-selling book The Trustworthy Leader by Amy Lyman.
Filled with interactive exercises, discussions, and questions for reflection, The Trustworthy Leader Participant Workbook will help you create powerful insights and inspire an honest commitment to change. By the conclusion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Consider how past incidents have influenced you
- Evaluate your current use of key behaviors that build trust
- Understand the elements of the Virtuous Circle of a trustworthy leader
- Demonstrate the behaviors associated with each element
- Identify how the elements support you moving through uncertainty in pursuit of opportunities
- Plan actions to enhance your effectiveness at being a trustworthy leader
Your Participant Workbook contains background material, note-taking room, and a self-assessment tool for guiding you on your journey to becoming a truly trustworthy leader.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION