Face ityou need this book-and-DVD bundle covering the biggest issues Facebook users need to know
Facebook For Dummies tops the charts with each successive edition published, and this latest edition is expected to continue that trend. Packed with critical issues that have heavily affected Facebook users, this new version includes a full version of Facebook For Dummies, 3rd Edition and the 60-minute DVD Facebook Etiquette & Privacy For Dummies.
Facebook experts Leah Pearlman and Carolyn Abram address critical issues such as how to decipher between a legitimate message from a friend and a possible virus. You'll learn how to implement privacy settings to limit access to your status updates and photos, handle friend requests from people you dont know, determine how many friends you should have on your profile, and create a friend list to make sure only certain people see certain content. Plus, youll discover the many recent privacy and interface changes and learn how to manage these issues so that you can enjoy Facebook to its fullest.
- Features the full edition of Facebook For Dummies, 3rd Edition and a 60-minute DVD that discusses privacy and etiquette issues
- Covers the most essential issues that Facebook users need to know
- Explains how to set privacy to limit access to information to only the people you want to see your Facebook content
- Details ways to handle friend requests from people you don't know or distinguish between a legitimate message or a virus disguised as one
- Walks you through implementing privacy settings to limit access to your status updates and photos
Don't just accept any old Facebook advice on face valuethis book-and-DVD bundle contains everything you need to know to make the most of your Facebook experience!
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION