Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Facts, tips, and secrets for using the powerfulbut less obviousfeatures of a Mac
Packed with tricks, tools, and shortcuts that you may not discover by simply working with a program or software on your Mac, Macs Portable Genius, 2nd Edition reveals smart and innovative ways to execute various tasks that can save you time and hassle. Its handy smaller trim size makes it easy for you to find essential information, coupled with savvy advice on everything from simple tasks like getting started to intermediate information and hip tips that cover how to use Macs and related hardware.
- Reveals facts, tips, and secrets to help you get the most out of your Apple hardware and software and maximize their features
- Shows you how to browse the web with Safari,troubleshoot and maintain your Mac, and have fun with your iPod, iPhone, or iPad and iTunes and listen to music and podcasts
- Walks you through switching from an older version of another Mac
- Features a handy trim size so that you can quickly find essential information on the hottest tips, tricks, and savvy advice
- Authored by veteran author Paul McFedries, whose authoritative, no-nonsenseyet friendly and readablewriting style has sold more than three million copies of his books worldwide
Macs Portable Genius, 2nd Edition shares all the coolest information about Mac hardware and software, Apple mobile devices and iTunes, troubleshooting, and maintenance so that you and your Mac can work at your fullest potential.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION