Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This book offers a thorough theoretical description of the method, an overview on the current status of the various forms of electrokinetic capillary chromatography, plus a look forward into future developments.
- Focuses on the technique of electrokinetic capillary chromatography and its applications in various areas, including pharmaceutical, industrial, environmental, and biological chemistry
- Features invaluable information put together from experienced researchers in the area
- First book to discuss this technique in detail
- Covers a topic that is part of the exploding field of hyphenated techniques
- Selected international contributors working in research in this area
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION