Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Urban Flashes Asia, from Wiley's Architectural Design seriesis a bold conceptual and architectural response toEurocentric research in architecture. It introduces a network of globally dispersed architects and theorists working primarily in Asia.
The contributors of Urban Flashes Asiaare a globally active body that is fast developing a rapidly evolving language of urban imagination and invention. This is a new and intriguing version of events which is in step with the nature of urban developments in Asia, as much of the region continues to come alive.
- The latest in Wiley's Architectural Design series
- Featuring articles and projects inside and beyond Asia, it also includes interviews with Kazuo Shinohara and Nobuyaki Furuya and a Practice Profile of the Chinese architect Yung Ho Chang
- All participants are leading architects/theorists in their own countries and this publication will introduce for the first time a number of key players and their work
- Unique photo essays together with a vast body of architectural and art projects makes this a visual and exciting publication
- The first comprehensive publication on the Urban Flashes Group, this book should beof interest to architects, artists and urban designers
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION