Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Remotely-sensed images of the Earth's surface provide a valuable source of information about the geographical distribution and properties of natural and cultural features. This fully revised and updated edition of a highly regarded textbook deals with the mechanics of processing remotely-senses images. Presented in an accessible manner, the book covers a wide range of image processing and pattern recognition techniques. Features include:
- New topics on LiDAR data processing, SAR interferometry, the analysis of imaging spectrometer image sets and the use of the wavelet transform.
- An accompanying CD-ROM with:
- updated MIPS software, including modules for standard procedures such as image display, filtering, image transforms, graph plotting, import of data from a range of sensors.
- A set of exercises, including data sets, illustrating the application of discussed methods using the MIPS software.
- An extensive list of WWW resources including colour illustrations for easy download.
For further information, including exercises and latest software information visit the Author's Website at: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.mather/ComputerProcessing3/
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION