Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Design techniques for nonlinear microwave circuits are much less developed than for linear microwave circuits. Until now there has been no up-to-date text available in this area. Current titles in this field are considered outdated and tend to focus on analysis, failing to adequately address design and measurement aspects.
Giannini and Leuzzi provide the theoretical background to non-linear microwave circuits before going on to discuss the practical design and measurement of non-linear circuits and components. Non-linear Microwave Circuit Design reviews all of the established analysis and characterisation techniques available and provides detailed coverage of key modellingmethods. Practical examples are used throughout the text to emphasise the design and application focus of the book.
- Provides a unique, design-focused, coverage of non-linear microwave circuits
- Covers the fundamental properties of nonlinear circuits and methods for device modelling
- Outlines non-linear measurement techniques and characterisation of active devices
- Reviews available design methodologies for non-linear power amplifiers and details advanced software modelling tools
- Provides the first detailed treatment of non-linear frequency multipliers, mixers and oscillators
- Focuses on the application potential of non-linear components
Practicing engineers and circuit designers working in microwave and communications engineering and designing new applications, as well as senior undergraduates, graduate students and researchers in microwave and communications engineering and their libraries will find this a highly rewarding read.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION