The definitive reference for any C++ programmer or for programmers needing to work with C++ programs.
Every book written about C++ refers frequently to the international standard that defines the language, this will be a must-have companion volume for everyone who is serious about programming in this language.
- The complete C++ standard as approved by international standards bodies (BSI and ANSI)
- The ONLY available bound version of the standard
- Foreword by Bjarne Stroustrup
- Most recent corrections and updates (Technical Corrigendum) are indicated with side bars to highlight where changes have taken place
- An introductory chapter explains what the standards process is and how the reader can participate in the standards process
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION