Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
One of the only books that bridge the gap between O-O design (in UML) and O-O programming (in Java) in an integrated fashion.
* Learn how to translate a UML class diagram into Java source code
* Includes extensive coverage of GUI programming with Swing
* A running case study is used throughout the book
* Includes introductory level coverage of databases and distributed systems, some knowledge of which is vital for building serious programs
* Companion Web Site includes slides, exercise solutions, sample programs and links.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION