- Structured products in the form of equity-linked derrivatives have seen a rapid rise in popularity in the field of wealth management.
- Structured products are combinations of derivatives and traditional financial instruments such as stocks and bonds. The various components are combined into a single financial instrument and securitized.
- Discusses the characteristics and practical applications of structured products.
- In addition to providing a description of the structured products, this book focuses on their practical applications, showing how they can generate added value as part of an integrated investment process.
- Colourful charts help present the material in an attractive, real-world context.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION