Each book in the series cuts through the jargon and mystique of the financial markets to give the reader a clear picture of how and why these markets function as they do.
Key features include:
- clear definitions of financial terms
- worked examples of transactions and contracts
- summaries and overviews
- valuation techniques
- quick Quiz questions to reinforce the learning experience
- strip cartoons to explain complex trades
- entertaining cartoons from Alex to lighten the load
- war stories and anecdotes from Mark Mobius based on his remarkable experiences
- other Resources section to guide the reader to other useful books, websites and reference material.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION