Credit Analysis and Lending Management is a new Australasian text that focuses on the core lending functions of financial institutions, covering asset management, credit risk assessment and analysis, lending policy formulation and management, and the rise of new product development and marketing in the financial services sector.
The value of any financial institution is measured by its ability to effectively manage and reduce its credit risk. This text details the structure of the credit organisation, including loan markets. Relevant financial statements are presented to develop students' interpretative and analytical understanding of financial statements.
* Developments in loan marketing and new loan products are profiled and assessed (see chapter 17.)
* Problem loan management is discussed as a growing professional issue (see chapter 16).
* Detailed case studies at the end of the text present a diverse set of professional scenarios that can be used for assignment, assessment and group work activities.
* 'Industry insight' boxes profile current professional issues and identify industry developments.
* 'A day in the life of...'boxes highlight the diversity of professional roles in the banking industry.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION