Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Comprehensive reference to successful service design for the telecommunications industry
Telecommunications companies operate in increasingly competitive environments. The companies that survive and excel are those offering the most compelling range of products and services. These services are complex since they touch all aspects of business. Service design and implementation skills are therefore the key for staying on top of the competition.
Successful Service Design for Telecommunications provides a comprehensive guide into service design and implementation. The author provides a consistent approach to designing scalable and operable processes that can be used when designing a variety of technologically based services; offering concepts, principles and numerous examples that the readers can easily adapt to their technological environment.
- Defines what telecommunications services are from business, technical and operational perspectives
- Explains how telecommunications services can be implemented, including implementation strategies for both new service introductions and enhancements to existing services
- The principles and management processes described can be used on all telecommunications services (fixed, mobile, broadband and wireless) and technology (e.g. IT and Internet) based services
- Includes references to the current best practices and industry standards and complements the eTom and the OSS/ BSS models proposed by the TeleManagement Forum
- Features numerous real-life scenarios and examples to support the discussion on the key concepts of service design
This book will be of interest to managers, service designers, project managers, IT professionals, operation managers and senior executives who work in the telecommunications sector. University students studying telecommunications, IT and service science courses will also find this text insightful.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION