A CANADIAN BESTSELLER FULLY REVISED AND UPDATED
For more than 30 years, Canadian Family Law has helped us to understand the legal issues surrounding marriage, separation and divorce, child custody and support. Now in its tenth edition, Canadian Family Law provides information on recent developments in family law, such as same-sex marriage, alternative dispute resolution and child support.
Among the topics covered are:
- The rights and obligations of marriage
- The components of a separation agreement
- Spousal support
- Child support and the new guidelines
- Guiding principles regarding custody of children
- Property rights and division of property
- The divorce procedure
- Domestic contracts
- The enforcement of agreements
- Mediation and arbitration
- A comparative analysis of family law statutes.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION